Halogen-free flame-retardant tpv cable material
TPV cable material features:
1, low temperature winding minus 45 degrees,
2, excellent heat aging performance: 105 degrees to 125 degrees
3. It has the resilience of rubber and can replace EPDM, neoprene, etc.
4. Wide adjustable range of hardness: 70A-90A
5. Various colors can be configured
6, flame retardant V0 grade
7. Commonly used for insulation sheaths of automotive wires, tool wires, and cable wires, etc.
Our long-term supply of TPV cable materials, affordable prices, and 15-year quality assurance!
1. The materials are semi-transparent, highly transparent, white and black for selection.
2, has passed ROHS, PAHs, FDA testing, level testing.
3. The materials are environmentally friendly, halogen-free, non-toxic, and tasteless, and do not contain plastic softeners, phosphophthalates, heavy metals and other compounds.
4. Good shock absorption and anti-slip wear resistance. 5. A wide range of hardness options (Shore 0°-120°).